SFAI Barrett & Partners Vanuatu are looking for a dynamic Accountant/Auditor to join our team. We are the largest Chartered Accounting firm in Port Vila– with 3 Partners and 22 staff.
Duties include production of financial information for clients, preparation and audit of financial statements and reports, mentoring junior staff, government liaison and general consulting and business advice.
The successful applicant will have the following:-
- A Bachelor Degree majoring in Accountancy
- Minimum 3-4 years financial accounting and/or auditing experience
- Membership of a recognised accounting body or on the way to acquiring such
- A working knowledge of international financial reporting requirements
- Experience in XERO, MYOB, and Microsoft Office
- The ability to prepare a complete set of financial statements and cash flows
- Strong organization, administrative and interpersonal and communication skills
- Be fluent in English (a knowledge of French and/or Bislama would be advantageous)
Salary and conditions of employment will be negotiated depending upon the qualifications and experience of the successful applicant.
Please email letter of application with CV to: The Staff Partner – SFAI Barrett & Partners Vanuatu – email@example.com